The World Health Organisation declared the Coronavirus (COVID-19) a Pandemic on 11th March 2020.
The safety of you, the customer, and our staff remains our top priority and we have implemented a number of new measures in line with recommendations from our industry body the Swimming Teachers Association (STA) and the latest Government guidance to help to minimise risks presented by the COVID-19 virus.
Prior to you completing your booking, please ensure that you have read, understood and agree to our new COVID-19 policy.
Please note, this policy is in addition to our normal booking Terms and Conditions. The COVID-19 Policy takes precedent where applicable.
Attendance at Lessons
If you, or a member of your household, satisfy the conditions for self-isolation per the latest government guidance then you are required not to enter the swimming facility or attend swimming lessons.
This includes if you or your child:
- Are displaying symptoms of Coronavirus (a continuous cough and/or a high temperature and/or a loss or change to the sense of smell or taste)
- Have tested positive for Coronavirus, live with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus or are in a support bubble with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus
- Have been told by NHS Track and Trace of contact with a person who has tested positive for Coronavirus
In these cases, you are advised to stay at home and self-isolate in line with government guidelines.
If your teacher believes that you or your child are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 when attending your lesson then we reserve the right to ask you to leave immediately.
If you are unable to attend a lesson due to self-isolation then our normal cancellation and refund policy will apply.
- Only one adult per child is permitted to attend the swimming lesson. No spectators are allowed.
- Please arrive for your lesson “swim ready”. This means that your swimming attire should be worn under your clothes so the use of changing facilities is not required. Children wearing nappies can be changed into their swimming nappy immediately prior to the lesson.
- Please arrive for your lesson as near to the start time as possible, preferably no more than 5 minutes. You may be asked to wait outside the venue if you arrive early.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided on entry into the facility and practice good hand hygiene throughout your visit.
- The showers at our venues will not be in use. We request that swimmers shower before and after their lesson at home.
- Please adhere to any venue signs, one way systems (if applicable) and staff instructions. You must adhere to 2m social distancing at all times throughout the facility.
- All baby changing mats have been removed from our venues. Please bring a roll up or fold up mat if required.
- Please use the sanitisation products available before and after you change. Gloves will be provided but you may wish to bring your own sanitizing products if you have sensitive skin.
- Please report any concerns to a member of staff immediately.
Please note, the preservation of human life takes precedent. If a swimmer is in difficulty, a lifesaver will respond quickly. This may result in non-compliance to the COVID-19 safety measures.
You acknowledge that you undertake all activities at your own risk and that Aqua Beans Ltd have not, and cannot make, any representation or guarantee that attending the venue or participating in swimming is free from risk.
Last updated: 17 July 2020