Aqua Beans Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our website www.aquabeans.co.uk
Information we may collect from you
By visiting our website, registering or placing an order, we may collect the following information from you:
- Your name and your child’s name
- Contact details such as email address, home address, telephone number
- Personal information such as medical conditions, date of birth
- Demographic information such as gender
Use of your information
The information we collect is required to provide you with the goods and/or services you have requested. It also enables us to contact you, where necessary, concerning your order.
It may also help us to better understand your needs so we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
Disclosure of your information
Any information collected is only used by Aqua Beans Ltd. This may include, for example, the management team, the administration team and swimming teachers.
If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
All information provided is held in a secure electronic file which uses security measures to protect against unauthorised access and use, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Aqua Beans do not process or store card details when making online payments. All payments are processed via our third party secure card processing providers Stripe or Paypal.
Marketing and Data Retention
To assist in the continuity of your swimming lessons, we will keep in touch with you for a period of six months after leaving our swim school to inform you about products, services or updates that we believe may be of interest to you such as our future swimming courses. If you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose, then you can opt out by emailing [email protected]
We will hold personal enrolment information for the length of time that is required for tax and insurance purposes. This is currently seven years for tax purposes and up to three years following a child’s 18th birthday for insurance purposes.
All data will be disposed of securely following the required retention period.
A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our website so that we may customize your visit.
We do not use any third party, or external tracking cookies on our website. Neither do we collect or store any personal information within our cookies. We will always respect your privacy, as likewise we prefer our privacy respected when browsing other websites also.
- Login Functionality– This is essential to allow users to login into our client area and will be removed on closing your web browser session. The only exception to this is, if you select the remember me checkbox upon logging in, then the cookie will kept on your computer upon closing your browser.
- Order Processing– This is essential to allow users to place orders on our website, a temporary cookie may be used to track your order session and payment process to help make the process streamlined for ease of use. These cookie(s) will be removed on closing your web browser session.