We are very proud of our swimming programme here at Aqua Beans. We will support you through the magical journey that takes your tiny newborn through to becoming an independent and confident swimmer. You just need to turn up to the lessons and have fun – we’ll take care of the rest!
You can join us at any stage in the programme – we have lessons to suit all ages and abilities. Take a look at the links below (Aqua Natal, Baby & Pre-School, Swim Academy) for information about the classes we offer.
Still not sure which class is best? Please Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect fit.
Taught by Experts
We have very high standards at Aqua Beans – we demand only the best from our teachers. Each teacher has at least the following qualifications to ensure that you and your little one are in the best hands possible:
- Swimming Teachers Association (STA) Baby and Pre-School Teaching Qualification
- STA Safety Award for Teaching (pool rescue, first aid, CPR techniques, poolside emergencies) or National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (RLSS UK)
- STA Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults Course
- Enhanced DBS Checks (previously known as CRB)
- Membership and insurance with STA
Our progressive swim programme has been specially developed for children 6 weeks upwards and you can join at any stage and with any level of experience (including absolute beginners).
To ensure that we tailor the activities to suit the age and developmental stage of your child, we have grouped the classes as follows:
- Newborn Harmony for 6 to 14 weeks
- Baby Beans for 2 to 9/12 months
- Baby Beans Advanced for 9/12 to 16/18 months
- Toddlers Beans for 16/18 months to 5/3 years
- Pre-school Beans for 2.5/3 years to 4 years
- Swim Academy (Levels 1 to 5) for 4+ years
Everyone learns at different rates but there are keys skills that need to be mastered at every level so the recommended age of each stage does overlap slightly.
Have a look at the links below to learn more about each stage.
Still not sure which of our class is best? Please Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect fit.
Nervous in the water? No Problem! Please come along. Our lessons promote a supportive and nurturing environment for everyone. The small class sizes means that the teacher is easily able to adapt all our activities and exercises to suit the individual ability of each and every person in the class.